Bristol Channel Dolphins

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Nibbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Pic from my latest trip out

5925828677_1eb6d0cb63_b.jpg

5925827265_d679b45a32_b.jpg

5926386656_41e14dab82_b.jpg

5925829333_1ff1698091_b.jpg

:)

what a wonderful sight
you are a lucky boy lord nibbo
great pics
thanks for sharing them
cheers
paul-c

If anybody cares to holiday in this neck of the woods there currently daily sightings in the bay.

Roy.

Oh brilliant your Lordship. That does bring back memories of swimming with 'Freddy' the Dolphin up on the northeast coast and a few trips diving in the Red Sea hanging over the rail with a video camera filming schools of them bow chasing. Ah, the good old days. Thanks for sharing that and stirring my yearning again. :D

that looks amazing, I am in bude in september will be well worth the 50 mile drive to have a look i suspect that they will have gone by then.

devonwoody":1s5et2r9 said:
Nice pictures and pleased to learn that the fishermen have not ensnared all of them in the drift nets.

Totally agree, we haven't seen many common dolphins at all along the south west coast for the last three or four years. We did see about twenty+ Atlantic Dolphins in Plymouth Sound the day they sunk the HMS Scilla in Whitsand Bay, never seen any since :(

The excitement on board never changes when we are joined by them :) it don't matter if it's just one or twenty the excitement never dies. :)

What was noticeable this trip was the lack of basking sharks, we only saw one and he was a youngster no more than eight foot long. :(

Back