Brendan Stemp video - natural edge bowl

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched that the other day - I do find his videos very soporific and soothing; but not in a bad way!

Me watching woodturning videos on YouTube has become a great source of mockery for 'Project Management'... :-/

tangledfeet":1viu2d3d said:
Watched that the other day - I do find his videos very soporific and soothing; but not in a bad way!

Me watching woodturning videos on YouTube has become a great source of mockery for 'Project Management'... :-/

Exactly the same here :)

My response is that its good use of time - it would have taken me far longer to turn that natural edge bowl than the time taken watching the video; and then I would have had to find something to do with the bowl. Watching the video satisfies my creative needs in the warmth - its excellent time management on both our parts; Project Management should be congratulating you not mocking !

Brian

Nice video ...thanks for posting ...thought he was goingat it a bit around 14.40 ..but the jam chucking recoveringis nice to see as well. Also shows someone like me pretty clearly how he presents & manages his bowl gouge. Quite diff ftom the one I posted recently about the guy presenting a traditional grind ...and how that was causing him skidding outwards.

cheers

Back