Bramcote village

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From looking at my course units, I think although you could go into support, there are a world of other opportunities to be had. AI, Mobile Devices, Programming, Computer Security the list goes on.

I don't think its a course geared towards IT support really at all looking at it.

What you said about the degree was probably true, but things have moved on your capping your earning potential and limiting the jobs you can apply for straight out. There will always be a few exceptions to the rule, I guess currently I am one, I got into a very competitive well respected job which requires no school skills but only practical aptitudes.

In ten years from now I'd like to be in a position to go off and do a commercial pilots license so the degree will hopefully earn the money towards that and hone my maths skills!

Thanks for all the nice words, I'm really looking forward to it now its coming closer to the time.

incidentally if you need maths books I have a collection (several hundred) that you are welcome to access :)

I did my furniture degree at NTU It was a great place to live although we never lived anywhere as posh as bramcote we had to slum it in forrest fields and radford.

cheers

jon

Back