Box for SWMBO

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
Had some MDF left over from another job, and knocked this up over the weekend for SWMBO as she had been complaining she wanted a new blanket chest. I will be using the top from the old one as it is a seat.

Blanketchest.jpg
Along with this I also made a cutlery tray for our kitchen drawer so that should put me in good books for a while. :roll:

Looks very good. i cant tell from the picture..is that a raised and fielded panel or is a routed in detail around them? Is it just MDF? or is there some solid in there too?

James

It is just a routed detail James, quick and easy. It is all made of MDF although there are four 'feet' of solid wood underneath. Thanks for the comments. :D

Alan,

Seeing the thread title 'Box for SWMBO' made me wonder what you had done, but I see there was nothing sinister going on. :roll:

Should earn a few brownie points with that. :D 8)

Well guys, I was thinking along those lines myself. :twisted: But you are right, they should earn me some brownie points as I have just bought another machine. :roll:

Back