Bosch GTS 10 Professional Table Saw For Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Due to my recent upgrade I need to make room so I am selling my GTS10
Table saw , its in very good condition , complete with the fence , mitre gauge and push stick , Instruction book is also with it :p

Type it into Google " Bosch GTS10 Review " and read all about it , Good reviews all round

Price £325 OVNO

I will be going up the M1 to Rotherham next weekend / 15th so can meet anyone who wants to buy it on route

This saves you lots of cash if you need it sent

I have posted photos of the manual as its not stopped peeing down with rain for 30 hours here , IF it ever stops I can get it out of the workshop and take some photos . For the photo concious :wink:

my number is 07968 109261

Cheers :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

119_1980.jpg

119_1982.jpg

119_1981.jpg

Bosch GTS 10 254mm Saw Bench With Legstand

• High performance saw bench with many features
• Heavy duty moulded base with aluminium extending table, hard wearing and accurate

• 254mm tungsten tipped blade gives 79mm depth of cut
• 47°-0-2° blade tilt
• Mitre and rip fences have extensions for cutting narrow strips close to blade
• Storage areas for cable, spare blades and fences etc.

:lol:

Bosch GTS 10 254mm Saw Bench With Legstand

Model
GTS 10
Blade Tilt
47° - 0° - 2°
Max Depth of Cut @ 45deg
64mm
Max Depth of Cut @ 90deg
79mm
Max Ripping Width
635mm
Nett Weight
34kg
Overall L x W x H
780 x 725 x 340mm
Power
1,800W
Rating
Industrial
Table Height
340mm (without stand)
Table Size
641 x 737mm
Blade Dia/Bore
254mm/30mm

:lol:

bosch GTS 10 254mm Saw Bench With Legstand

The GTS 10 is a high performance bench top table saw designed for trade use both in the workshop and on site. The impressive range of features, many resulting from research with end users, includes a cleverly designed extending table with calibrated scales, well engineered rip and mitre fences, steel reinforced transparent blade guard, easily accessible emergency off switch and external stowage for cables, blades and other accessories. The blade tilts over the range 47°-0°-2° and a low auxiliary fence enables the cutting of narrow strips of thin material on the bevel. A steel plate attached to the right hand side of the blade guard adds extra protection without interfering with cutting efficiency.

there you go lots of reading :wink:

Just when I am in the market for a new table saw!!!

Unfortunately, I am based near Newcastle and Rotherham is still a long way from here. Any idea if it could be taken by courier?

Using Interparcel it seems it could be as low as £10-20. Now that isn't bad.

Question for blister - does the saw come with the legstand - they are going new with the legstand for around £400 at the moment.

Mike Bremner":35hio1h5 said:

Question for blister - does the saw come with the legstand - they are going new with the legstand for around £400 at the moment.

I sold it 12 months ago for £225.....

pryally":87afnqrh said:
Mike Bremner":87afnqrh said:

You sold the legstand for £225 ?

wizer":fiy30thg said:
pryally":fiy30thg said:
Mike Bremner":fiy30thg said:

You sold the legstand for £225 ?

no, i sold the saw to blister for £225.

Given the current retail price, I was beginning to think £325 was a bit steep!!

Why would you tell us all what you sold the saw to him for , thats between you and him aint it . :?

Im confused but thats nothing new :lol: :lol:

eggflan":sqnyatto said:
Why would you tell us all what you sold the saw to him for , thats between you and him aint it . :?

Im confused but thats nothing new :lol: :lol:

because this is a 'friendly' forum and i don't think we should be making money selling tools between each other? i sold it at a good price to a fellow member instead of putting it on Ebay and possibly selling it for more.
sorry if you disagree.

Pryally had earlier made a post saying that he sold Blister the saw and mentioned the price that he received. I deleted the post and PM'd the guy with a message saying that as far as I was concerned it really wasn't any of his business and that the market (you guys) would decide what price the TS would sell for and that if he had a problem that he should contact the seller by PM. We all know what the machine can be bought for new and any potential buyer will have the sense to negotiate a price that suits both parties.

As for Pryally's contention that "because this is a 'friendly' forum and i don't think we should be making money selling tools between each other? i sold it at a good price to a fellow member instead of putting it on Ebay and possibly selling it for more.
sorry if you disagree."
just smells like sour grapes and jealousy to me and the fact that the bloke choose to ignore my advice and then make 3 more posts on the issue only reinforces my opinion.

Perhaps I'm off base here but the forum is allowed to be used as a buy and sell medium amongst established members and as I mentioned the membership will decide what is and what isn't a fair price.

OK , just in from work to find this thread HIJACKED :cry:

If you are the person that sold me a dud GTS10 then thanks very much

The reason I say If you are is because you only have

pryally
Forum Newbie

Joined in Jan 2008 :?

I did buy a saw from someone on here and at the time was concerned at the amount of noise it was making , Phoned the seller and was assured it was all a OK , A short time later the saw expired and when I looked into it by removing the bottom of the saw found the motor full of what looked like mdf dust , even the fan slots were blocked so much for a good deal and a cheap saw :?

Did I get back to the seller and give them a hard time or post remarks about the seller , NO it was second hand so I stood the loss :twisted:

As the GTS10 was the size I wanted I purchased another one that I have used without problems

I do wish people would get thing right before jumping in with there " These are my forum rules " statements , telling other people what they should or should not do

Its my saw and I can sell it for what I think its value is , It is ONO

In future don't comment on my post , if you have something to say send me a PM , that stands for personal mail , And then there would be no need for what you have said on here

Once again THANKS :?

Mike Bremner":2s9p0ket said:

Mike , sorry no I did not get the legs as I had it on a bench ,

I just looked on some web sites and yes you are correct the prices have gone down :roll: as with most things at the moment , so as I need to sell if you have not been put off by other remarks make me a offer , better do it by PM or someone may get upset

Thanks

Latest posts

Back