Books and magazines

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebuk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
Been sorting out my stuff and I have 15 scroll saw magazines complete with patterns and several books, would anyone be interested in buying any of the books if I posted pictures, the magazines can go for the price of the postage if it will help out anyone..

Hi Steve
I would love the mags if you wouldn't mind posting to Ireland. I could pay you with pay pal. I might also be interested in some of your books. If you send me titles and prices I will have a look
Regards
Brendan

No unfortunately no auctions, there is 15 mags so 15 members can have one each or whatever, I will only send them to one person if no one else is interested in them, but I will post photos in this thread of the books as I don't think anyone in the for sale thread will be interested..

I will post to Ireland Brendan but need to see who takes what so I know how many mags will be coming..

right then, this is a photo of the mags on offer, i dont know what they will cost to send but i will only charge what the postage is.

i will leave it for a night so it gives the others that have not shown up yet a chance to grab one..

They are all complete with the patterns untouched still inside..

i have been looking for prices for the books tonight, most are about £4 but there are a couple worth up to £15 and £17 but i wont be asking for that, will post photos tomorrow night as i need to write it up too..

Attachments

• scroll-books3.gif
    scroll-books3.gif
    254.9 KB · Views: 1,129
Hi guys
I think enough people have had a look now so if you can pm your details I will get them packed up and sent over next week for you once I have found out what the postage cost is, there are 16 mags going and 6 of you interested so if also let me know how many you are interested in I will sort it out on a first come basis..

Thank you

Hi,

If you have any magazines left I would like to buy one or more depending on other requests, preferably one with a pattern for a novice scroller :) If not any that are available going, just learning at the moment.

Cheers,

Jon.

Right guys, I have the requests and I am allocating the mags requested to the rightful people, thank you, you will have pm from me with postage price after I have posted them to you..
I will post the books in a separate thread ..

I need Brendan's , markblue777 and alexam address's please..

If it's not to late Steve I would Like one or two mags or what ever there is left. If it's to late not to worry.

Thanks

Graham

Last call for Brendan , bob man , alexam and skeety address's before I divide them into the other recipients piles..

Back