BLACK Friday

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very little available at the moment - compared to the deals they have in the US

Did find this on Amazon:

Wera-05003533001-Zyklop-Combination-Ratchet

Fingers crossed that we get more worth looking at from Friday

I ordered a dust Collector with a hep filter from rutlands today. Doesn’t look too bad - only 100 at the reduced price though.

Amazon have this Evolution R210CMS Multi-Purpose Compound Mitre Saw, 210 mm (230 V) at £49. Any views on this?

Am I better paying double this for a bigger Mitre Saw? I don't have an issue with space so that is not a consideration.

Thanks

Richard65":p0ux5pj6 said:
Amazon have this Evolution R210CMS Multi-Purpose Compound Mitre Saw, 210 mm (230 V) at £49. Any views on this?

Am I better paying double this for a bigger Mitre Saw? I don't have an issue with space so that is not a consideration.

Thanks

If space isn’t an issue and this isn’t a sliding one, I’d personally get one with a sliding action at the very least or with at least a 10” blade if that will do the 90deg cuts you need. Screwfix do an evo 210 sliding for £99.

ObservantGround28":3eq80g6l said:
I ordered a dust Collector with a hep filter from rutlands today. Doesn’t look too bad - only 100 at the reduced price though.
. Got this delivered today. It’s loud, seems to be sturdy and very powerful. I’ll get a review up of it when I get the chance. On the face of it, a good deal at £60, but I’ll know after I put it through it’s paces.

I'm looking for a small 1/4" router but scared to pull the trigger on any in case they get reduced as soon as I do, I hate this black Friday trend

ScaredyCat":3fpaorr6 said:
Tervueren":3fpaorr6 said:
I'm looking for a small 1/4" router but scared to pull the trigger on any in case they get reduced as soon as I do, I hate this black Friday trend

Katsu FTW!

Thanks but already saw one of those for £29 on the bay lol I did consider the Trend T4 until I read some reviews

Tervueren":2olzwxtw said:
Thanks but already saw one of those for £29 on the bay lol I did consider the Trend T4 until I read some reviews

I've had two of the T4s and both of them suffered from bearing problems and the spindle locks totally wearing out. I went down the route of buying old secondhand Bosch POF 500As (The design the T4 is based on) on eBay when they were cheap and they've lasted absolutely ages compared to the T4s even though they're second hand.

Trend puts out a lot of expensive rubbish these days in my opinion.

Doug71":1tf9v6y6 said:
Mooose":1tf9v6y6 said:
A good deal on the Festool Bluetooth remote set on ebay from FFX - Just under £69 delivered

Search for item - 352261289905

It's £6 cheaper direct from FFX

https://www.ffx.co.uk/tools/product/Fes ... gJF8vD_BwE
Most of their stuff is cheaper on their main site, but the delivery costs on eBay are included in the price. Living in a remote location, it can work out cheaper buying from them on eBay as a £6 difference there is better than their £12 remote location delivery charge :/

This Metabo Band-saw is a great deal
Good fence, decent blade, nice extension and quiet :)

Mine is excellent

Delivered for less than £400.00

Cordy":6xca5h0y said:
This Metabo Band-saw is a great deal
Good fence, decent blade, nice extension and quiet :)

Mine is excellent

Delivered for less than £400.00
Been considering that saw along with a Scheppach basa 3 Vario which I found at the same price, just need to get my backside in gear and decide which one to go for before prices increase (hammer)

Latest posts

Back