birch ply prices?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmac80

Established Member
Reaction score
hello all

what prices do you pay for 8x4 sheets of birch ply, in say 4mm and 12mm?

phoned mgm timber today and they quoted me about £30+vat for the 4mm and £38+vat for 12mm.

There is a thread relating to Birch Ply prices, started by (mjw) on 14 Jan,
I posted on this thread with prices, as did many others.

Sorry I don’t know how to give you a link to this post, but at this time it is on page three of threads.

Take care.

Chris R.

ChrisR":139qea71 said:
There is a thread relating to Birch Ply prices, started by (mjw) on 14 Jan,
I posted on this thread with prices, as did many others.

Sorry I don’t know how to give you a link to this post, but at this time it is on page three of threads.

Take care.

Chris R.

ah ok, sorry about the spam :oops:

I pay £38 inc VAT for a 3/4" sheet. 1/2" is £28.68 inc VAT and 1/4" is £19.30 inc VAT. All from TP with my bonza discount :mrgreen:

MMUK":3nwtlm0z said:
I pay £38 inc VAT for a 3/4" sheet. 1/2" is £28.68 inc VAT and 1/4" is £19.30 inc VAT. All from TP with my bonza discount :mrgreen:
i have an account with TP so will give them a call tomorrow :)

i tried the TP in glasgow and was told that "just because its on sale on their website,that could mean that its any of their 1500 branches",so good luck with that.I'm still looking for a supplier of Baltic birch.If i find one ,i'll let you know.

martin.

Thanks
Not many options for me up here in the Highlands, Live in a small village called Ullapool, 60miles from the nearest city (if you can call it a city) Inverness..
Everything in Inverness has the dreaded Inverness tax on it... Always seem's to be a good few pound more than other cities :(
I have accounts with Travis Perkins, MGM Timber, Rembrand Timber, Keyline and a couple of others so i may just give them all a call but i tried MGM first as they are usually cheapest!

Cheers

Back