Big thanks to 2 forum members and NMAuk

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter99

Established Member
Reaction score
Firstly Thanks to Doug for an excellent Hitachi smcs that I'm setting up for an apprentice so he can start his own small workshop in an 8' x 6' shed in his mums garden. It is in excellent nick and I'll post some pics of it in use with the young man using it once I'm satisfied he is safe using it on his own.

Secondly thanks to Dave for a 600mm Eumenia saw which can only be described 'as in new condition' literally. I'm looking forward to using it once the workshop sort out is complete and shall post a full on gloat photo.

Both the above members are very friendly people and I look forward to seeing them again on the woodworking circuit.

Lastly Thanks to Richard and his team at NMA in Yorkshire. He sourced a router plunger for the above Eumenia saw and put himself out for no gain for himself. I can't remember the last time I went to a commercial premises and was helped, demonstrated and advised in such an enthusiastically, friendly and unrushed manner. I was so impressed I am going back to buy a Mafell mt55cc saw later this week. I can't recommend them highly enough. I don't have any affinity or commercial gain with them, It's the first time I have dealt with them, just an honest recommendation after sterling service. Moderators can check this with Richard to confirm.

It makes you feel good inside to say thanks instead of complain doesn't it. Ooh I feel righteous all over now, might even go to church twice on Sunday
:D

Peter

I said it before and I will say it again...the guys at NMA are superb!!

If it were not for them I would have ditched the new table saw ages ago! Wonderful support...a credit to UK business as it should be!

Glad you got the Eumenia saw...it looked a beaut! I would love to see that in action too!

Jim

once I've re sorted the worshop out I'll post some piccies Jim.

It really couldn't be in newer condition for a used machine. I'm going to use it solely for fine work I think, with a fine blade on it.

I'll need to make a fence for routing with the router cradle, any ideas appreciated.

Back