bellows problem

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donwatson

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me here. I would like to buy some new bellows for my Parkside PDS 120 A1 scroll saw but can't source them anywhere. I believe this machine is the same as most other 16" saws especially the Sheppach and Einheil brands. Does anyone have a source for the bellows or will I need to fit an aquarium pump ??
take care and stay safe

If they can't/won't help, a good alternative is to go to the local pet shop and buy their smallest size aquarium water pump

Remove the existing airline and nozzle from the machine, hook it up to the pump - if necessary buy a metre or so of neoprene hose (same source) - and off you go. Works a treat and only costs a few quid - yup, a bit more expensive than a replacement bulb, IF you can get one - but my pump set up lasted for years until I moved the scroll saw on, WITH the pump. Still all working fine AFAIK

If they can't/won't help, a good alternative is to go to the local pet shop and buy their smallest size aquarium water pump

Remove the existing airline and nozzle from the machine, hook it up to the pump - if necessary buy a metre or so of neoprene hose (same source) - and off you go. Works a treat and only costs a few quid - yup, a bit more expensive than a replacement bulb, IF you can get one - but my pump set up lasted for years until I moved the scroll saw on, WITH the pump. Still all working fine AFAIK
Fully agree, I have had my Diamond for 35 years, it came fitted with such a pump and it still works fine, the bellows on my newer Hegner split and a new Hegner part costs £30+

Back