BBC weather forecast this morning was funny

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Carol Kirkwood read out the weather forecast this morning and said "its cold this morning and dont be surprised if you have to scrape the ice off your ars this morning."

What does the BBC think about these days. :)

Frost is never funny, neither is the BBC. :evil: :lol:

Just reading what was written, eh? :D

We've been scraping frost on and off for a month and a half. Today it got chilly at 23°F but not enough for gloves.

wizer":10wtaos4 said:
Frost is never funny, neither is the BBC. :evil: :lol:

Oh! i don't know about that Wizer, i find
A Touch of Frost has some funny bit's
in it, anything with David Jason in it
makes me laugh though. :lol:

Devonwoody, I love that, wish I had heard it. Just to make you all envious here it's 23 C today and will be 30C at the weekend and we ain't into Summer yet. Dunno what that temp is using the F words.

On the subject of wot is ritten. Here there is a push to go back to teaching proper spelling in schools. Guess it's needed when our ABC (same as Aunty BBC) advertised a new series that had "Grizzley Murders". Was a bit hard to bear.

Jerry

jerryc":4wglno7d said:
Devonwoody, I love that, wish I had heard it. Just to make you all envious here it's 23 C today and will be 30C at the weekend and we ain't into Summer yet. Dunno what that temp is using the F words.

On the subject of wot is ritten. Here there is a push to go back to teaching proper spelling in schools. Guess it's needed when our ABC (same as Aunty BBC) advertised a new series that had "Grizzley Murders". Was a bit hard to bear.

Jerry

Thats what we call them in the Northwest ,but theres an animal involved in it and it walks on 4 legs most of the time.

Oh dear! Perhaps I shouldn't mention that we've still summer flowers in bloom!

Roy.

Back