Bathroom remodel, with some woodworking

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonytygwyn

Established Member
Reaction score
Just finished this bathroom remodel today.

I did remember to do a before picture, I only just remembered to take some photos after I began the first stage of demolition.

20160216_100609.jpg

20160216_100625.jpg

I skimmed the artex ceilings and patched the walls where the tile removal removed the plaster.

20160216_180850.jpg

I then totally forgot to take any more photos... :oops: I will try to get better at taking photos.....

Until the final photos

The bath was retained new tiles on the floor and walls a new toilet and pedestal sink were bought but I built the vanity unit and just sat the sink on it without the pedestal. new towel radiator and wall panelling to finish off.

20160303_155631.jpg

20160303_155641.jpg

20160303_155658.jpg

426e968c-e225-4b62-a427-6ea6177a4033.jpg

Looks a great finish, neatly done. I like the freestanding sink cabinet in particular with the contrast of the finished top. Might steal that when I do the loft. Very smart. You've given me a couple of ideas. Thanks

That's a really good job, you've done, Another one with lots of brownie points i would think!
Love all of it, tiled floor, cabinet and paneling along with the colour scheme.
Good pics too!
Rodders

Very nice work, I'm delighted for you. I saw your thread on using your redundancy money to build a workshop and confess I had a sinking feeling that it might possibly be a romantic mistake; but it's clear from this that you're a practical and skilled man well capable of carving out a living for yourself. So onwards and upwards and more power to your elbow!

looks very smart, particularly like the sink. nice bit of up cycling too :)

That's really nice, I am normally a hater of dado rails or wainscotting but it looks really good there, though I would have to reverse the colours myself. Missus likes it too so I think we might be nabbing a few ideas there.

Really nice finish. I like that a lot. But then I would wouldn't I :roll:
IMG_0790a.jpg

My current project......... :wink:

Attachments

• IMG_0790a.jpg
    IMG_0790a.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,346
The panelling is MRMDF match board trimmed with home made softwood moulding .

Thanks for everyone's comments much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back