Bankrupt Caravan Company Auction off Woodworking Machinery

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grayo

Established Member
Reaction score
Eternity caravan manufactures who recently went bankrupt are holding an online auction selling off a lot of items which may be of interest to some members on the forum. The auction will be a two day event starting on Thursday 24th April and Friday 25th April.

Some items I thought might be of interest are:

Lot 23: A Wadkin Heavy Duty 3200mm Sliding Table Panel Saw - Model CP320, Suitable For Kitchen, Bedroom and Shop Fitting Applications 3 Phase Power.

Lot 24: Industrial Dust Control Extraction Unit With Three Fan Extraction Outlets Includes Large Amount of Ducting
3 Phase Power.

Lot 26: This is an Elektra Beckum 450mm Vertical Bandsaw. Type BAS 450 WN, 220v Power, 450mm Throat.

There may well be other woodworking machinery items on offer but I have not gone through all the items up for grabs. All the items up for auction can be viewed on the link below.

http://www.bidspotter.co.uk/en-gb/aucti ... n2cor10004

Mods apologies if this is in the wrong section but thought it might be of interest to members

I believe the general idea on the forum is not to post about unfinished auctions grayo.
just in case someone was interested in something and now another couple of hundred or thousand could be having a look.
(bidspotter prices do tend to go pretty high though)

nathan

That's the first I have heard of that. If I'm wrong and should not have posted those links I'm sure the mods will remove the postings.

I wish people wouldn't post them up ............... but not against the rules.

Thats a pretty silly rule if you can't post live auction links, what's the idea behind it?? So less people see the auction, and things can be bought for less?? If people aren't willing to pay a fair price no matter who sees the auction then that is their problem. Very unnecessary rule IMO.

I suppose it could be looked at in two ways. If I was bidding on a machine, I would be gutted if it was highlighted on a forum where it could increase the price dramatically. On the other hand if I was selling a machine and it was highlighted on a forum 8)

Thank you for the birthday wishes Phil, I try to forget them these days but just another year before the big 60.

Re the auctions I thought I was giving a heads up to anybody who might have been looking to purchase a few tools at a good price. I got the link that was posted from another forum that I belong to and I very grateful to the person who posted it as I have got a few bids on a few items that will come in very handy if I win the auction also the auction site is only about 5 miles from where I live so even better.

Back