WOODWORKER'S TOOL, WORKSHOP & MACHINERY AUCTION SATURDAY

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FCA

Reaction score
FORD COUNTRY AUCTIONS

TOOL, WORKSHOP & MACHINERY AUCTION

(THE CONTENTS OF THREE [CRAFT & WOODWORKER\\\'S] WORKSHOP CLEARANCES: BENCH SAWS, PLANES AND DRILLS; LATHES, JOINTERS, ROUTERS, POWER TOOLS, GRINDERS, SANDERS, EXTRACTORS, LARGE CLAMPS, BENCH VICES, HAND TOOLS, PLANES ETC., MANY WORKSHOP ACCESSORIES PLUS VARIOUS METALWORKING/ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT AND DOZENS OF GOOD BOXED LOTS WITH INTERESTING BITS AND PIECES IN). NUMEROUS LOTS OF SEASONED HARD WOODS.

SATURDAY 11th MAY 2013 – LOWICK VILLAGE HALL, LOWICK [Nr. WOOLER], NORTHUMBERLAND TD15 2UA. STARTS 11am PROMPT.

Viewing: Friday 10th May at Lowick Village Hall from 2pm -7pm and on the morning of the sale from 9am.

Telephone 01890 820521 for details or visit: http://www.fordcountryauctions.co.uk

FORD COUNTRY AUCTION

henton49er":292zftyt said:
You need to be on Easy Live Auctions so those of use who do not live in a remote part of the country can bid on line (says he from the middle of Wales!!).

Have found the website but cannot find the auction room, do Ford auctions need to be a subscriber to Easy Live Auctions???

katellwood":3018j8jt said:
henton49er":3018j8jt said:
You need to be on Easy Live Auctions so those of use who do not live in a remote part of the country can bid on line (says he from the middle of Wales!!).

Have found the website but cannot find the auction room, do Ford auctions need to be a subscriber to Easy Live Auctions???

My comment was addressed to FCA to get their auction live on the internet to boost the number of potential bidders. It appears that FCA are not subscribers to Easy Live Auctions, so the auction will only be available to those who can physically get there.

henton49er":3dcbms5r said:
katellwood":3dcbms5r said:
henton49er":3dcbms5r said:

My comment was addressed to FCA to get their auction live on the internet to boost the number of potential bidders. It appears that FCA are not subscribers to Easy Live Auctions, so the auction will only be available to those who can physically get there.

And as such they are not really supplying a service to the vendors, not even supplying a catalogue online to tempt people to travel to the auction site. I'm sure they will be creating a catalogue surely they could place this on their website as a pdf etc or do they think that by doing this they will loose out on say a £1 a time for the catalogues on they day. My thoughts are that if potential customers are aware of what the auction will be made up of they are more likely to travel to the auction to purchase

There maybe bargains to be had however alternatively it could be filled with a load of tut (and if it is tut they will only get potential buyers to turn up once)

as previously stated a catalogue would be nice...might be worth the trip with a couple of quid in hand if I had any idea what was on offer!!

Back