bandsaw for sale- sold subject to collection and money

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big soft moose

Established Member
Reaction score
As I have just agreed to buy normans kity , my little rexon is now for sale.

it is one of these a BS10KA

rexon_bs10ka_bandsaw.jpg
pictures of the actual saw when the camera battery has charged.

Cutting Speed: 760m/min
Maximum Cutting Height: 100mm
Throat Depth: 254mm
Blade Length: 1,702mm
Table Tilt: 0 - 45 degrees
Table Size: 345 x 345mm
Overall Size (L x W x H): 540 x 375 x 810mm
Weight: 39kg

I bought this from allen (blister) two years ago - prior to that it had been his old boys and had only had light use. I have used it mostly for cutting out turning blanks and ripping thin strips of wood for lipping.

It is a good saw for a small shop, for a first bandsaw, or as a second saw for someone who wants to have one permanently set up for cutting curves

New they go for £170 , I paid blister £80 two years ago if memory serves, and as I have secured an absolute deal on the saw i am buying, I am letting this go for the bargain price of £40 which includes a nearly new axcalibur blade fitted

Collection from wiltshire or oxford - or i can deliver in the oxfordshire, wiltshire, south gloucestershire, buckinghamshire, north berkshire area , or meet at motorway services etc within this area.

pm me if interested

WoodAddict":1phjapvw said:
:shock: :cry: :cry: :x :oops: :shock:

how quick do you need too be on this forum! :roll: :lol:

pm me if it should fall through! lol

very quick ;)

I might be selling a one year old axminster absw2 bandsaw fairly soon (tho exactly when depends on when we secure a better one - its works rather than my own) - do you want first dibs on that ?

WoodAddict":2btrf0iu said:
have you got a link to a pic/spec?

Thanks
Paul

its roughly the same as this one but the previous model - performance, throat , depth of cut, etc are identical the only difference i can see is that its in white rather than grey and its on a leg stand rather than a cabinet

when we actually get to selling it i'll pm you before i open it up to the forum at large

Back