bad weather!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remulo

Established Member
Reaction score
hallo all, bad weather with snow and cold here, so i made something watched in web but a bit better (i hope :roll: )

DSC01836.JPG

DSC01837.JPG

DSC01838.JPG

Attachments

• DSC01836.JPG
    DSC01836.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 997
  • DSC01837.JPG
    DSC01837.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 997
  • DSC01838.JPG
    DSC01838.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 997
I knew it was there :oops: Just checking , :roll: Thanks Chas. :wink:

Hi Remulo , well done with the press nice to use something you made yourself . on the weather front Back in the 70/80s I spent many weekends in Bergamo waiting to load electrical goods from the factorys.

look out for some small pieces of nylon to put on the faces that contact the pen parts. I found after a few presses the pen barrels start to dig into the faces. I put some nylon / plastic etc on them...

boysie39":10l3oiob said:
I knew it was there :oops: Just checking , :roll: Thanks Chas. :wink:

Hi Remulo , well done with the press nice to use something you made yourself . on the weather front Back in the 70/80s I spent many weekends in Bergamo waiting to load electrical goods from the factorys.

hi boysie39 i hope you have a good memory of bergamo like me for ireland :)

Lee J":10l3oiob said:
look out for some small pieces of nylon to put on the faces that contact the pen parts. I found after a few presses the pen barrels start to dig into the faces. I put some nylon / plastic etc on them...

thank for the advice! thank all for attention.
ciao, paolo.

Latest posts

Back