bad day at my workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciscoeuk

Established Member
Reaction score
i am having a bad day

see pics

i just got back from working away took delivery of thicknesser well the photos speak volumes

got it off ebay!

DSC01347.jpg

fed up its brand new!

DSC01345.jpg

DSC01344.jpg

thats a certain courier service for you !!!!!!

ric

:cry: :cry: :cry: ](*,) :-({|=

How can it be new , its got sawdust inside ?

Also you need to be careful as most couriers cop out is , Why did you sign for it damaged ???

Blister is right, how the hell did you/family/friend sign for that? Even so you have still your rights, so get onto them first thing on Monday.

How is the importation of the table saws going?

Cheers

Mike

I guess that he signed for it because it was packed up in a box. I don't know anybody who opens a parcel before accepting it, unless specifically requested to do so by the courier.

Cheers

Karl

Blister":2e4rc8eb said:
How can it be new , its got sawdust inside ?

Also you need to be careful as most couriers cop out is , Why did you sign for it damaged ???

i was working away from home my mum sign for it

its nearly new 3 months old use once by previous owner to a single jojob

Karl":1839b1m9 said:
I guess that he signed for it because it was packed up in a box. I don't know anybody who opens a parcel before accepting it, unless specifically requested to do so by the courier.

Cheers

Karl

I realise that Karl, but there is so much damage (even the pin on the plug is bent) that the box just had to be damaged too. But now that we know that his mum signed for it, it is understandable that she might not have known that she could have refused to accept it.

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":2uk48i0k said:
Karl":2uk48i0k said:

Cheers

Karl

I realise that Karl, but there is so much damage (even the pin on the plug is bent) that the box just had to be damaged too..

Cheers

Mike

not necessarily - I had a record scrollsaw that was absolutely wrecked inside an undamaged box once - the conclusion was that it was dropped at the warehouse then shipped anyway - in ciscos case it is possible that the vendor pineappled it before he put it in the box.. theres no way to know for sure.

not necessarily - I had a record scrollsaw that was absolutely wrecked inside an undamaged box once - the conclusion was that it was dropped at the warehouse then shipped anyway - in ciscos case it is possible that the vendor pineappled it before he put it in the box.. theres no way to know for sure.

the prev owner has pics and a record of it before sipping and its still under warrenty

manufacture date 11 2009

big soft moose":39rxaeji said:
Mike.C":39rxaeji said:
Karl":39rxaeji said:

Cheers

Karl

I realise that Karl, but there is so much damage (even the pin on the plug is bent) that the box just had to be damaged too..

Cheers

Mike

Pete, Pete, Pete, give me a break :wink: I know what both you and Karl mean, and yes you could receive something that was damaged without the box being damaged, but I am sure you will agree that even with a damaged box some people will still sign for it. :D

Cheers

Mike

Back