Backsaw.net

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bod

Established Member
Reaction score
Is the web-site Backsaw.net still running?
I've tried to register, only to have to e-mail bounced back.
Also the time line for dating saws, has gone missing. Does anyone have a copy?

Bod

I just got this when trying to register.

Hi All,

The more astute may have noticed that the self registration facility has been disabled, actually I turned it off a few months ago, when spammers started generating hundreds of phoney registrations.

If you wish to join in the discussions, then I have to register you manually, so the procedure is, to send me an email with your user name and password, as well as your real name and email address (not published) and I will add you to the registered users. My email is ray_AT_etheira.net (remove the obvious attempt to foil spammers)

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards
Ray

carlb40":2ira4qzx said:
I just got this when trying to register.

Hi All,

The more astute may have noticed that the self registration facility has been disabled, actually I turned it off a few months ago, when spammers started generating hundreds of phoney registrations.

If you wish to join in the discussions, then I have to register you manually, so the procedure is, to send me an email with your user name and password, as well as your real name and email address (not published) and I will add you to the registered users. My email is ray_AT_etheira.net (remove the obvious attempt to foil spammers)

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards
Ray

Yes thats exactly what I tried, but had the e-mail returned "Illegal host/domain name found"
Any ideas where I might have gone wrong?

Bod

I've just sent in my application to register. I'll let you know how I get on.

I took out the _AT_ and replaced it with @

Cheers, Vann.

Vann":v3f6pwun said:
I've just sent in my application to register. I'll let you know how I get on.

I took out the _AT_ and replaced it with @

Cheers, Vann.

Hi Vann,

I got your email, I've been away for a few days, at the boxing day test as it happens. I'll be catching up on registrations later today.

Regards
Ray

PS... Thanks to Toby for alerting me to this thread.

Thanks Ray,

You are The Man!
yellowyes.gif

Latest posts

Back