B&Q Triton Router UPDATE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tenpin - have you got a brother called Jockey :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice one - real bargain.

Cheers

Karl

karlley":1o4sbd6x said:
Tenpin - have you got a brother called Jockey :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nahhh, my brothers called Darren
P1010177.jpg

Hi Tenpin

Stop gloating :lol:

BTW - was only jesting about Jockey.

Cheers

Karl

Hey tenpin any chance you could peel off those stickers really carefully and stick them in the post for me :D

That's what you call a real bargain you lucky pipper!!

Harry

Roger Sinden":b44bm6nj said:
Yup...I'm pretty narked with my local B&Q. They had one Triton on display and that was all.
Hi, is that the Kiddy one? I'm in Worcs and was pondering whether to make the journey after reading this thread. Looks like it would be a waste of time from your post :(

I'm still after one if anyone can pick one up, happy to pay for petrol plus a bit of drinking money ! (want to build a router table for my new workshop)

cheers

paul

Hello all.

I'm still on the hunt too (as per earlier posts) if anybody else happens to see a spare... as per several earlier posts, beer money + petrol + postage on offer.

TIA

Thanks to Charlie Davidson he's sorted one out for me (PM sent to Andy saying as much), thanks for the offer though

cheers

paul

I hunted down the last one in the two Ipswich stores this afternoon (why? - I don't really need another router!). I drew a blank at the first store and an assistant did a stock check for me - found one at the other store (now in my garage) and said in passing that the Chelmsford store is showing 4 still in stock.

good luck - Roy

Just picked up the last boxed router from the Nursling branch in Southampton. They've got one left which is not boxed they've said if anybody is interested.

The powertool bloke I spoke to said they had some more Triton stuff coming in, in the next week or so.

On a side note if they've also got 5 or 6 of their copy lathes, though I'm not sure how long they'll be there as he said they got 5 pilar drills in and they were sold within the hour.

Thanks for the tip GrahamH but was advised none left when I tried some 40 mins later.

If anyone is able to help in securing one I would be really grateful as I am in the process of setting up a small workshop on a bit of a tight budget.

- oh, and I'd be willing to pay for both it and for your trouble of course!

All the best

Now sourced and purchased.

Many thanks for all the tips and help received over the last couple of days - much appreciated.

If you are still looking it may well be worth phoning around your local stores...

Back