TRITON 1/2 ROUTER

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floorman

Established Member
Reaction score
I WAS DOWN AT B&Q COVENTRY THIS MORNING AND ON THE SHELF WAS FIVE TRITON 1/2 ROUTERS MODEL NO TRB 001 AT £79.18 EACH.
I GOT ALL FIVE, I'M KEEPING TWO, SO THREE SPARE IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE ONE LET ME KNOW IN THE NEXT FIVE DAY OR I WILL TAKE THEM BACK. I CAN POST TO YOU . THANKS GARY

I might be up for one of those - been checkin out B&Q stores near me and looks like they've all gone a while now!

I'll pm u with some details

Cheerso!

Ive just took delivery of one, It was quite alot more than that though :shock: stunning price for a stunning piece of kit!

floorman":1rwkg7bc said:
I WAS DOWN AT B&Q COVENTRY THIS MORNING AND ON THE SHELF WAS FIVE TRITON 1/2 ROUTERS MODEL NO TRB 001 AT £79.18 EACH.
I GOT ALL FIVE, I'M KEEPING TWO, SO THREE SPARE IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE ONE LET ME KNOW IN THE NEXT FIVE DAY OR I WILL TAKE THEM BACK. I CAN POST TO YOU . THANKS GARY

No need to SHOUT :)

I got one just before christmas for £72. I have had a go with it freehand and it seems a bit awkward. I think I will permanently mount it in the table when I get back in the workshop.

jon

i have bought 5 triton sanders from B&Q there are £27
there are not festool but there are well built nice to hold
i use mine alot so have put some away incase one breaks
there should last me a while

floorman":jz810b2q said:

Gary

how much to post one to Dagenham Essex :wink:

are they all complete with no bits robbed when at B&Qs :?:

cheers

Hi Gary,

As long as they are BNIB and complete and you have one spare I'll definately take one.

PM me with cost of postage if you still have any left.

Had I seen them, Id have had three up on eBay for £110.00 each.
I probably would have sold them too, except eBay would want 25% commission.. !
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good piece of kit for the table. I believe they are designed to stop dust falling inwards.

Good on yer! :)

No it ain't mean. busy builder has a knack of posting that type of message, very unhelpful and annoying. Brings down the spirit of an otherwise good forum.
Forums are for helping each other, i would have been glad of a Triton router for that price but am too late!

Happy new year..... :D

Thats super nice to take them for forum members. You are a lovely person!

I managed to get one last year at the £99 price, had to go to Birmingham cause there were none near me. I did ring cov at the time but they didnt have any.

RinkyDinky":2czjlpvh said:
No it ain't mean. busy builder has a knack of posting that type of message, very unhelpful and annoying. Brings down the spirit of an otherwise good forum.
Forums are for helping each other, i would have been glad of a Triton router for that price but am too late!

Happy new year..... :D

What would you say if I'd been just in front of you in the queue and told you I'd bought them all to give to my mates on the Screwfix Forumor sell them on Ebay then ?

Sorry I have 'a knack of posting that type of message' I'll not bother posting anymore of my 'messages' again. Do you know I have been a member of 4 forums and never once been labbled unhelpful. So I'll go and annoy some other forums eh ?

happy New Year

busy builder":odsu99p1 said:
What would you say if I'd been just in front of you in the queue and told you I'd bought them all to give to my mates on the Screwfix Forumor sell them on Ebay then ?

He didn't buy them to make a profit on, he kindly shelled out some of his own money to offer them at cost to members on here who didn't get the opportunity to grab the same bargain. He could of said f$&k it and sold them on ebay or here at a nice profit to himself but he didn't as stated in the original post if no members want them they would be returned to the shop.

My remark was made a bit tongue-in-cheek; but I have to admit, had I made a special journey to buy one of those routers and then saw someone in the queue buying the last half-a-dozen or so, then I would have been tempted to say.. 'Just my luck again!'

As it happens, I have all the routers I need., so I have no qualms about someone who wants to share good fortune; or make a small profit. However, not all of B&Q's customers are on this forum. I think that was what busy builder was geting at.

Anyhow as long as all the routers found a good home, I suppose that's ok.

:)

Well sorry but I do not normally get involved in threads like this , but this is my two pennyworth ,

B&Q are discontinuing Triton power tools and clearing all stock at less than half price :shock:

This started about 6 months ago , and it was made common knowledge that B&Q were selling off all Triton tools

Quite a few forum members managed to get a router but then most stores sold out ( What B&Q wanted )

Some forum members listed stores that had 1 or 2 left in stock and kindly offered to go back and get them for members that missed out at there local store ( Including me ) and post off to UKW members , does it much better than this ?

Then 6 months later floorman spots 5 more in his local store and thinks of others , buys them with his own money knowing lots of UKW members missed out at there local stores offers to sell them on at COST and POST at cost to other members , and other UKW member think this is wrong :cry:

I say well done floorman and thanks for the Stirling service :p

Not every customer that goes to B&Q does so to buy a Triton so I very much doubt there was a queue for these tools as after all how many B&Q customers have a big roughter table ?

Once again THANKS floorman and if you go in any other stores and they have one , please get it for me as I am still trying to find a £79 absolute bargain :lol: :p

Back