Axminster TS200

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxhunter

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to upgrade the mitre gauge provided with this saw. Has anyone done this and what is recommended as a replacement.
Incra etc mention 3/4 inch but the Axminster saw has a T section channel. Will the Incra fit? Or should I upgrade my cross-cut sled?

this has come up before - do a search for threads but IIRC it goes something like:

the section is 'non standard' so theres no replacements

no-one sells the profile to enable you to make your own

you can get an engineering firm to mill out some normal sized slots (someone did this)

or make a sled like everyone else

I could have got that wrong though and hope you come up with an answer cos i'd like to upgrade as well!

cheers - Pete

Hi Foxhunter, welcome to the forum. I did a Head to Head review of the IncraV27, Incra 1000SE, and Osbourne EB3.
head-to-head-mitre-gauge-review-s-t42756.html I hope that it helps.

All 3 of them will fit a 3/4" X 3/8" T slot because they come with a picece of metal called a T-Clip which when screwed on the end of the gauge insurses that it will fit any slot of the above size.

Cheers

Mike

Well that shows how much attention I've been paying - I read that review when it first came out and completely missed the 't clip' bit! Doh

better late than never

Latest posts

Back