Axminster TS200 table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaver

Established Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about buying the ts 200 tablesaw, but couldnt find it listed on Axminsters website, and thought they may have discontinued it.
just in case any other members need to know the saw is still available under order ref - 718641, but is not shown at present on their website.
Would have thought it was too good a budget saw to leave off?

It's still listed but now as a package plus extractor?

TS-200 R/H Extension Table kit
This accessory is a Right Hand extension table kit for the TS-200 Bench Top Saw.......

TS-200 Leg Stand
This leg stand is for the Axminster TS-200 Bench Top Saw to convert it to floor standing..........

TS-200 Sliding Table Kit
This sliding table kit is an accessory for the Axminster TS-200 Bench Top Saw (950650)......... A great accessory for the TS-200 saw.

Strange, as the saw alone is mentioned but not listed separately?

Popped into Axminster High Wycombe yesterday and there was a TS200 on sale in the dispaly area just as you walk in.

So they still sell them but I think that somebody posted before that they are selling them as a "package".

Looks like there's something up with their website at the moment, yesterday they had the TS-200 listed (you need to include the hyphen in the search) individually, for some reason now though the page only lists replacement blades, but still has all the photos/blurb for the machine

Hi,

We are still selling the saw and it will now be available to buy seperately.

Table Saw, Sliding Table, Stand, Extension table with rails... these should be on the website in the next couple of days.

Thanks,

Rich.

Might want to knock the current page down then, I thought I was about to snag a TS-200 for £15 :lol: :lol:

Richard

Do you mean as a 'Base' Saw with optional accessories? Or as it used to be with Stand, Extension Table etc. ?

Sorry, reading it back i wasn't very clear.

You'll be able to buy the basic saw, and then buy whichever options you need with the Sliding Table, Stand, Extension table with rails... all available separately.

It will be the same for the AW10BSB2 and AW12BSB2.

Indeed it is and I'm delighted that Axminster haven't , as I feared they might be tempted to, set the individual components at silly prices. Course, it's much cheaper to buy the whole kit, assuming you needed it, but I'm not sure I could fit it all in the space I have so it may well be cheaper for me to buy only what I have space for.
Good move Axminster.

And I wish the extension table had been a separate option before I started building one from scrath for my Kity.

Si.

I may be giving away a pair of front and back rails and a fence for a TS200 soon if anyone's interested

Aidan

I would be interested in the front and back rails Aiden, you got any pics of them m8. My TS-200 was delivered yesterday i won the bidding on it from their Axminster e-Bay store a week or so ago. That and the AWHBS350N Bandsaw.

Can't wait to get the garge convertion done so i can have a play :D

Cheers

Dave

Well now the whole package is less than £300 squids i may be tempted to get an order in for one , well done Axminster , i was going to order one at the old price of 200 and whatever it was but i got upset with the price increase and carried on using my old saw :p

http://www.axminster.co.uk/axminster-ax ... rod833225/

Im presuming this is still free delivery or have i missed something :?:

Back