axminster thank you !!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grandads_shed

Established Member
Reaction score
yesterday i ordered a goliath chuck, on their web site, which was out of stock on their web site until next week ,, i phoned them for details about the chuck, and at the same time asked about stock, and they said its out of stock till next week ,,
well i ordered it on the net, with 2 sets of jaws, thinking ,, that's ok they will send it when they get it in ,, well this afternoon the jaws arrived, and also the chuck ,,,

the quality seems to be well above what i expected for the cost , i was dubious of them as most things registered under a companies name can be , well not really good quality ,,

this is my first purchase from axminster, and i will be buying from them again ,,

You're by no means alone in being pleased.

I expect most of the people on this forum have bought something from Axminster, and if you look back at what's said, it's almost all positive.

It's good to see them succeeding - there aren't many others with anything like the range of products and the standard of service.

Back