Axminster store 10% discount events?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anaminal

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Axminster are having another 10% discount event anytime soon? The last two times I've visited I've had a voucher pushed into my hand but not had anything to buy... I'm eyeing up at £850 planer/thicknesser so it would come in handy now!

Chris

Hmmmm interesting, i've spent nearly a grand with them over the last month and no voucher was mentioned by anyone at the till. :(

I was wondering if there's any way to find out about this too.

I walked in by one day and they happened to be having a demonstration day and 10% off. Unfortunately I only bought a roll of sandpaper.

Tetsuaiga":2461wxi8 said:
I was wondering .........Unfortunately I only bought a roll of sandpaper.

Which was actually 5000m long so made a great saving

(Sorry)

ah well I might just ring the store and ask if they have any events coming up in the near future... they do have a few demo days coming up in either Warrington or Nuneaton (bandsaws, block planes... etc) so maybe they might then?

Axminster are exhibiting at Woodowrks@Daventy2014 this weekend (http://www.tudor-rose-turners.co.uk/page36.html). I guess it's possible they may be offering some deals there. Maybe keep an eye on any reports posted this Saturday of the first day (probably in the woodturning section of the forum here) to see if there are any deals worth the trip.

Back