Axminster sale 10% off highest priced item this weekend

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBCarpentry

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure how official this is but thought I'd share.

Had a personal email from Axminster t'other day saying they have a sale on this weekend and you get 10% off your highest priced item. In store only.

Just booked myself in fr a 120 Kapex that comes to £855 :ho2

As I was contemplating whether I wanted to reserve a festool vac with it, he "unofficially suggested" that I purchase the saw, and nip back in the for extractor to get 10% off that as well!

Well there goes this months earnings!!

Sounds like a different offer to the new Basingstoke opening offer Rob, and on different weekends.

Just as good really unless you are buying several things at once and then the Basingstoke offer would apply to all the items I think rather than just the highest priced !

Cheers, Paul

Ah right.....I hadn't realised that. So hopefully we're still on for the Basingstoke offer trip. That Saturday (19th) is my wifes birthday so I'll have to go on the Sunday if you're up for it.

I doubt I'll be able to resist going on the Saturday Rob, but no harm going on the Sunday too ! :lol:

Cheers, Paul

LBCarpentry":2yflih52 said:
Had a personal email from Axminster t'other day saying they have a sale on this weekend and you get 10% off your highest priced item. In store only.

Is this at their "big Interactive Tool Event" at Nuneaton this weekend?

Regards.

dj.

Back