10% off at Axminster Nuneaton branch this weekend

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhossydd

Established Member
Reaction score
The Nuneaton branch of Axminster are having a tool show on Friday and Saturday this week (26th & 27th Sep).
As part of that they're offering 10% off the highest priced item you buy there during the show.
Might be worth a journey if you're planning an expensive purchase in the near future. Not sure if you buy items separately they'll give 10% off more than once, but might be worth a try ?

Rhossydd":41qt3wz2 said:
The Nuneaton branch of Axminster are having a tool show on Friday and Saturday this week (26th & 27th Sep).
Not sure if you buy items separately they'll give 10% off more than once, but might be worth a try ?
It worked at 10 turners turning back in the spring.

Do check out their prices though, they are not always the cheapest option to start with !

Cheers, Paul

I was looking at a York Quick release vice over the weekend. They have two options, a large and small. having clicked both option sizes the price was the same for both models.

I should have pulled the trigger at the point. When I rechecked on the Monday morning the price for the larger one was £20 more. I called Axi, but all I got was, "It wouldn't have been £20 cheaper" They couldn't tell me if the price had over the weekend been altered.

I may wait for the next sale.

Latest posts

Back