Axminster router & Table?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must admit the trend T11 does look like a good option! Trend is a good name in routers, they seem to stock loads of extras. And is a bit cheaper than the Triton, I think I’ll have a good look at the different options at the AP show in a few weeks! Yeah Lynx I will be at the show, I might just have to take you up on that offer! I think you guys have convinced me that buying a better router and than building up the router table extras over time is probably a better option!

Nads, i'll be driving so i can bring a few items with me. I have some 30mm MDF and enough laminate to cover it, so thats you top sorted.

Andy

I think I'll wait until the AP show, to have a proper look at all the options, but I think I'll go for the T11! After doing a bit of research and reading a few reviews (thanks guys for the links) it looks like the best option to me! Does anyone on this site own one that could give me their verdict on what they think of the T11, is it just as good off the top as it is in the table?

Lynx that would be great, I’ll be getting the train up there but I’m sure I carry a few bits back on the train, we’ll have to swap mobile numbers!

Thanks all for some more great advise!! I love this website :wink:

Nads":a5f4ozgq said:
but I think I'll go for the T11! Does anyone on this site own one that could give me their verdict on what they think of the T11, is it just as good off the top as it is in the table?

I've got two T11's one is for the table the other for hand use. I know quite a few here would go for the triton but I think they are top heavy (IMHO) I bought the second T11 only a week or two back from the Miles link in the post above. If I didn't like it would I have bought a second machine? :D

Back