Axminster router elevator / lift

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Condeesteso,

How are you getting on with the lift, I am thinking of purchasing one and would appreicate your thoughts on it now you have used for a short time?

Cheers.

Hi Andy - have to admit haven't used it enough yet. Been too busy building a bench, need to fit the NVR switch. Done quite a few test cuts etc, that's all, so not been worked in earnest yet. nevertheless, I am really pleased with the actual lift - build quality is very good indeed and I recommend it without hesitation. I feel I have spotted it's minor issues (positioning of the lift engagement close to where the fence will usually be). It's been mentioned above as well that the socket the lift hex engages into may get dust in it, but I cannot say yet. I do think some decent chip extraction through the fence is pretty essential, as there are a lot of cogs and a chain etc under that would get clogged over time.
Before I bought I read the Axminster user reviews, all 5 star I recall. I agree with them all!!

Latest posts

Back