Axminster HQ tour, Who's going

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
per week, yes, must pay more attention !
I liked how TNT and DPD had their own doors with trailers parked in them ready to go at the end of the day.

Did any of you who went saw their new range of band saws (craft I believe). Any thoughts ?
And what about their new sharpening system ? (A linisher)
Really looking forward their catalog !

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Noho12C":3v41ne5d said:

That was in development when I was there; basically a vastly improved version of the Sorby linisher as it will accept all the Tormek grinding jigs - Rob

woodbloke66":2kbprgao said:
Noho12C":2kbprgao said:

That was in development when I was there; basically a vastly improved version of the Sorby linisher as it will accept all the Tormek grinding jigs - Rob
Thanks, let's hope it comes out in the new catalog. The sorby seems nice but quite pricey to be fair. And grinding by hand is a pain, I need to find something else !!

Noho12C":atselpf5 said:
woodbloke66":atselpf5 said:
Noho12C":atselpf5 said:

Thanks, let's hope it comes out in the new catalog. The sorby seems nice but quite pricey to be fair. And grinding by hand is a pain, I need to find something else !!

They'd just starting building a prototype(s) and if it's the machine that I'm thinking of, the turners from the Skill Centre were pretty impressed when they tried it out. My guess is that when it's introduced, it will make the Sorby machine completely obsolete, regardless of any price differential - Rob

Latest posts

Back