Axminster CCJ Jointer - Manual Help

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzby

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have a CCJ Jointer but I cannot find the owners manual anywhere on the internet. I have seen a post on here that talked about downloaded it but no link was every posted.

Does anyone have a copy they could send me or have a link to download it.

Just about to try changing out the blades. Let's see how well i get on.

Axminster used to have most of their manuals available for download, but it seems no longer so.

After taking the old blades off the machine i could see what adjustment i had. Using a method i saw online i setp the blades so that they move a ruler 5mm from the outfeed table. Seems to work and got some great finish on the wood i ran through yesterday

Next tip, now that you have mastered changing them is to make sure that they don't get too dull before doing so again. Listen to the sound, remember the feel and look at the finish that you get from sharp blades, so that when it changes you don't keep going!

marcros":1h1gfgli said:
Axminster used to have most of their manuals available for download, but it seems no longer so.

Turns out most of them are still there, but apparently unavailable from the Axminster website. This Google site search turns up a load:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw.......0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.z7hfsJhtyJo

Obviously you can narrow the search by entering desired terms before 'site' in the search bar. Unfortunately, they don't have the one I wanted, nor Buzzby's either.

Back