Axminster AC 216 or AC 254 Table Saw?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that has put a massive smile on my face - thanks for the help i now have square table - little bit of faffing about and the screws are probebly a little bit proud ( <.5mm ) but the cuts are now awesome and the wood glides through like root hitting one through the covers!!!
3 inch mending plate almost the exact size as well so hardly any swarf created! little bit of filing down the end of the bolts and voila ( bolts even went ontot eh original black one piece washers!

happy days - now to tidy up and build a door!

well that has put a massive smile on my face - thanks for the help i now have square table - little bit of faffing about and the screws are probebly a little bit proud ( <.5mm ) but the cuts are now awesome and the wood glides through like root hitting one through the covers!!!
3 inch mending plate almost the exact size as well so hardly any swarf created! little bit of filing down the end of the bolts and voila ( bolts even went ontot eh original black one piece washers!

happy days - now to tidy up and build a door!
Well done! Happy cutting

Back