Ashley Iles Factory

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if you put Tom on the back of your bike it'll finish his back off! I'm still up for it.

I am still interested. My workshop is quite near and anyone interested would be welcome to come along afterwards and try out any purchases or have a play in the workshop.

Jon

Most definitely interested if it goes ahead, sounds like an excellent way to buy some new tools :D

I wouldn`t mind a trip, depending on the date.
Had my eye on a set of their chisels for a while, can you buy direct from the factory?

Doug.

Is it worth nominating someone to contact ashley isles to find out what dates and times are available.

Jon

Visits To Ashley Iles
Visitors are welcome to the factory.
Factory tours can be arranged for groups of 10 to 15 people.
To make arrangements ask for Christine on 01790 763372

No, I wasn't volunteering ;)

I gave Ashley Isles a ring today to find out the details of the factory visits. The tours last about 2 hours and they need to start by 11 am at the latest. They can be anyday Monday to Friday depending on whether they are at a show etc.

The week after Easter Tuesday 14th to Friday the 18th April they currently have no bookings so this could be a good start for finding a suitable date.

Jon

Jonny -well volunteeered that man :lol:

I can't make either of those dates :cry: as I'm on holiday. :lol:

If another day/date is chosen I'd guess Fridays are going to be most popular

looks like a friday is going to be popular if we can get a date which is suitable for most people i will ring them and find out if its available.

Jon

Don't think I'll be able to make this, bit far in the car for me. Shame, it's the day after pay day :D

Have fun guys and lots of pics pls.

Back