Apple SCAM?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lastminute

Established Member
Reaction score
This arrived in a little used email address of mine...worried me initially, checked my pp account...no mention!
Should I ignore/delete/report?

Thanks for any advice

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PayPal logo 4 March 2015 11:05:32 (GMT+11)
Transaction ID: PIB00307184374T
Dear ,

You sent a payment of $126.95 AUD to Apple Store Australia ([email protected])
Thanks for using PayPal. To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seller
Apple Online Store Limited.
[email protected] Note to seller
You haven't included a note.
Delivery address – confirmed

Dispatch details
The seller hasn’t provided any dispatch details yet.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
OIloclip Photo Lens for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus

Item Number 532453000
A$119.95 1 A$119.95
Postage and packaging A$7.00
Insurance - not offered ----
Total A$126.95
Payment A$126.95

Payment sent to [email protected]

Issues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Centre.
If you haven't authorized this charge ,click the link below to dispute transaction and get full refund

Dispute transaction (Encrypted Link)

Questions? Go to the Help Centre at: www.paypal.com/au/help.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

You can choose to receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your PayPal account at http://_www.paypal.com.au, go to your Profile and click My account settings.

Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP047-32gb7f9x834

its a scam. Just do nothing or report it to PP. Log in to paypal by accessing your account through your normal web browser by typing in the ip address yourself. Never follow a link in an email in case the website has been spoofed to harvest your password and login details.

Back