Anyone using Festool parallel guides ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Steve, excuse my ignorance but how do I find out about your jig? Looked at your site but can't figure out where it'd be.

Steve Maskery":3e7ujs5h said:
If I may say so, my version is just as good and a fraction of the price. I showed my gadget to one of the Directors at Festool some years ago when I visited the factory there. Some time later they released their version....
I've since made a similar one for cutting strips that are narrower than the track.

It's the first jig I ever filmed.Very simple but perfectly efficatious.
It's on WE 1
I have one customer in South Africa who makes them as gifts for his woody friends!
S

Thanks Steve, sounds interesting, I'll have to check that out :)
Steve Maskery":2dwc3yps said:
It's the first jig I ever filmed.Very simple but perfectly efficatious.
It's on WE 1
I have one customer in South Africa who makes them as gifts for his woody friends!
S

Charlie Woody":1qrmtxs7 said:
Chippy

Now that you have had the guides and extensions for a while what do you think of them? I am wondering would they speed up and improve the accuracy of ripping a full sheet of MR MDF 22mm for door rails & stiles plus all the carcasing door panels etc?

Sorry Charlie I just spotted your post . I ended up selling them to a forum member, I thought they would be handy but I never really used them.

Back