Anyone use a Fein SuperCut?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cumbrian

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
The Howgills, between the Dales and the Lakes
And I do mean the SuperCut, and not the Multimaster. The fitting on the blades is different.
I know this. I have a Multimaster, but ordered some SuperCut blades from Axminster.
To add to my claim for full membership of the Muppet Club, :sign3: I had them a while before I opened them up, peeled off the protective coating, and put them into my box. Then I tried to fit one on my Multimaster. It doesn't.
Too late and too cheeky to return them to Axminster, so if they're of use to you (because you've got a SuperCut and not a Multimaster......) they're yours for a fiver to cover the hassle of finding a jiffy bag and sticking them in the post.

These are the three blades and the Axminster codes:

Fein SuperCut E-Cut Blade - 32mm
Product Code: 332386
Fein SuperCut E-Cut Blade - 42mm
Product Code: 332393
Fein SuperCut Off-Set E-Cut Blade - 35mm
Product Code: 348486

BTW, that's about thirty quids' worth, but what am I going to do with them? I'd rather someone on this forum had them for a song than stick them on EBAY.
PM me if you're interested.

Cheers

Oh, and I hope I haven't breached any forum rules :?

Hi i think fein have done away with the plain round hole blades , the blades you have are the star shaped hole.They sell a conversion washer and cap head bolt ,to enable older machines to take these blades .From memory about £7,i have one it works fine.
cheers john c

John - thanks for the idea. Unfortunately the blades for the Supercut have a much larger star-shaped hole than those for the Multimaster. My Multimaster is fairly new and does have the star-shaped drive spindle.
So unless anyone knows of a Supercut star to Multimaster star reducer, the offer still stands.........

Alan,

Not a good idea to post your email address on an open forum. Your inbox will be full of spam before you know it. You would be better PMing it to Cumbrian. Otherwise, use @ or add some spaces.

:D

Latest posts

Back