Anyone tried these?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be stuck in my ways but that looks too good to be true. Actually looks like the corona virus image. Pretty cheap so perhaps it would not hurt to give one a try if they ever make it out to the colonies.
Regards
John

Many generations have passed since the invention of a rotary saw blade......Why has it taken until now for someone to come up with this ?
Was it first advertised on the 1st April coz surely, it cant be real can it...??

Many moons ago one of the American (?) saw companies used to advertise a similar design of bi-directional blade in FWW which they claimed had been designed for a saw mill in Finland.

Generally, Saxton blades are good. I use Freud and they last me a long time. I usually find that I do something stupid to damage the blade before it wears out, so a double life blade may not be such an advantage for me. I prefer a thinner kerf, but that's possibly why my blades get damaged.
At my age, if I got one of these I think I may just be buying blades for my children!

being an old git, I can remeber buying my first circ saw....50 plus years ago.....
an industrial Black n Decker.....
came with a steel blade.....
Carbide was around but soooooo expensive.....
I remeber well sharpening the blade by hand and on occ resetting the kerf....
How times have changed....

I can't get my head around how this could possibly work.
There can't be two different radius.
Can there?

Logically the following tooth’s cutting edge would stay sharp as it travels in the shadow of the cutting tooth,however, if you damage a tooth (eg: by hitting a nail) the following tooth is just as likely to be damaged as well…

Back