Anyone know about airline fittings ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4" OR 3/8" If its a diy tool, then on to 1/2"+, It would be best to ask APT For the size I would think.
Then You can adapt what you have to fit.
Rodders

I think if you just search for push fit air fitting in eBay you will find what you need.

Brentingby":5l0hijcz said:
The black right angle fitting is a Legris connector. See: http://www.airlinkcompressors.co.uk/col ... s-fittings for example. They are available in both metric and imperial sizes.

Ahh, OK thats it. a LEGRIS MALE STUD ELBOW. But now I'm thinking I am barking up the wrong tree here. I need something that will go into the end of my airline and plug into that but thats not how this one works is it ?

That fitting is designed to accept plastic tubing. (also available from the link I supplied.) You could run a length of tubing from your your lathe to another Legris fitting connected to the right coupler for your vacuum pump. What pump do you have?

The pump is an unmarked cheapie from eBay plus a manifold/gauge/airline bundle from the same place but my problem ( for the moment at least ) is more at the lathe end. The pump attachment that fits in the spindle ( the link in the OP ) separates in the middle with what I now know to be an EF or Euro connection so perhaps I will dump the end piece and find a female quick release that will connect to the airline instead.

Why can't these things ever be simple.

Back