anyone got the Axminster Workshop AW145CE Cyclone Dust Extractor ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giantbeat

Established Member
Reaction score
this extractor The Axminster Workshop AW145CE just caught my eye whilst browsing, £99 off at the moment. bring it to around £800 which i didnt think was bad for a cyclone/fine filter workshop extractor, its also not too big & runs off standard 230V 13amp plug which would be handy as im out of 16a & 3phase outlets.

anyone got one & care to give me your thoughts on it?

Attachments

• 107571_xl.jpg
    107571_xl.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
this extractor The Axminster Workshop AW145CE just caught my eye whilst browsing, £99 off at the moment. bring it to around £800 which i didnt think was bad for a cyclone/fine filter workshop extractor, its also not too big & runs off standard 230V 13amp plug which would be handy as im out of 16a & 3phase outlets.

anyone got one & care to give me your thoughts on it?
Hi mate. I have this machine hooked up up a bandsaw and thickness planer. Handles both brilliantly. I’ve no hesitation to recommend. Great machine for the money.

Hi mate. I have this machine hooked up up a bandsaw and thickness planer. Handles both brilliantly. I’ve no hesitation to recommend. Great machine for the money.
Brilliant mate, thanks so much for the reply… I want it on my band saw, table saw and disc sander… so that’s great to hear.

Latest posts

Back