Anyone got a spare half mill lying around!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creampuff

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.egpropertylink.com/EGPLPROPERTY10659667.htm

Hi all

Just thought i'd share this little find i've been drooling over for the last few weeks :lol:

Working wood yard with its own 73.5acre woodland.
Current owner wants to retire.

i've been desperately asking my companies landlord to spend his hard earned millions on something worthwhile for a change :lol:

unfortunately he doesn't seem to interested in my Wood yard come Paintball wood ideas...

These rich folk are just no fun :evil: :lol:

Andy

Sadly Mrs H has just said no to selling the house so we can buy it - she doesn't want to live in a tent even if it means I have my own timber yard. No fun whatsoever...... :)

crazylilting":2x9e3j68 said:
The Woodland is subject to a Woodland Protection Order Ref: Order No 13/49/Woodland 57

Basically all that means is you cant chop the whole lot down and build a few hundred houses.

You can copice, and more importantly run paintball games in the woodland...

UK Workshop Paintball anyone? :lol:

Regards

Andy

crazylilting":2rzc5juw said:
The Woodland is subject to a Woodland Protection Order Ref: Order No 13/49/Woodland 57

So how does this effect it , if i buy it can i not get carried away with my chainsaw :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is just the sort of thing I was telling my girlfriend I was thinking about. Something that could be coppiced and with space to work and relax in. Prior to the crunch I could have sold up and got that if it was in the north of England.

it means you can't cut the trees down. What good is a wood lot if you can't cut the wood? you'd be buying a protected forest lol... It may be true you can cut down some of them. But for how long? If an order has been served then you can bet they are going to be watching and even possibly making it impossible to cut any down in the future.

Back