Anyone else in the Crewe, Cheshire area?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will1983

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if there was any other members in the Crewe area?

If so we could organise a bit of a UKW meet up? Drink some coffee or beer and generally compare workshops, tools projects etc.

Will

Hi Brandlin and Deema, neither that far away then.

Deema I tried to drop you a PM about saw sharpening last week but what with the new layout I've no idea where to find my PMs now.

will1983":aov4t24q said:
I've no idea where to find my PMs now.

[*]Click on your name in the menu bar
[*]Click the green control panel button (here you get all the options for configuring your account)
[*]Click the 'Private Messages' tab
[*]Click inbox

Also I recommend that at step 2 you click on the board preferences tab, scroll to the bottom and set 'Notify Me of new private messages' and 'enable balloon style ...' This will give you an on screen notification when you get a pm - you can then click on it to go to your PMs.

I'm in cheshire just about, on the very edge, near poynton, not revealing exactly where but if you were to meet up in stockport or manchester I'd be interested

p.s chester is such a beautiful town

Brandlin":1tcattnv said:
will1983":1tcattnv said:
I've no idea where to find my PMs now.

[*]Click on your name in the menu bar
[*]Click the green control panel button (here you get all the options for configuring your account)
[*]Click the 'Private Messages' tab
[*]Click inbox

Also I recommend that at step 2 you click on the board preferences tab, scroll to the bottom and set 'Notify Me of new private messages' and 'enable balloon style ...' This will give you an on screen notification when you get a pm - you can then click on it to go to your PMs.

Cheers Brandlin, all done

Back