Anybody used juskdoorsuk.com ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No skills

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello again folks.

Whilst gazing through my rose tinted specs I imagined making my own front door... recently however I appear to have lost them and the only thing I can see now is a large amount of time and effort spent making said door which would be better placed on other household projects.

pipper.

So a composite door and frame set seem likely, very likely in fact. I have been browsing around and found the justdoorsuk website which seems to have a reasonable selection at more reasonable prices than the high street.
Has anybody used them or know people that have?

I will be installing myself so just after a door and frame set.

Cheers all.

I bought some French doors from them. Can't fault the price and service and they were delivered on their own transport by a very pleasant and helpful driver. I have a SIL in the trade who could supply same at cost but he is based 100 miles away so with delivery would have been dearer. Don't know how they do it.

Bill

I'm not 100% on this (word of mouth rather than actual evidence) but I'm fairly sure they are the direct outlet for the manufacturer who makes for most of the door and window companies in the UK.

Back