Any recommends for power take off vacumes?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woodpig":2q62bwo2 said:
If you use bags (recommended by some) it's worth saying the Festool bags are 4X the price of the Nilfisk ones.

Admittedly 5 bags for my Festool midi cost more than some vacuums. The re-usable bag costs 80quid. Absolute madness. It's interesting charging someone a tenner for filling two vacuum bags (not including labour VAT or anything else).

RossJarvis":3bk4mocu said:
woodpig":3bk4mocu said:
If you use bags (recommended by some) it's worth saying the Festool bags are 4X the price of the Nilfisk ones.

Admittedly 5 bags for my Festool midi cost more than some vacuums. The re-usable bag costs 80quid. Absolute madness. It's interesting charging someone a tenner for filling two vacuum bags (not including labour VAT or anything else).
Might be worth having a look at Matmax.co.uk . I haven't used them myself yet but have read alot of people are happy with them. They sell disposable bags and zipped bags for most popular vacuums.

Coley

The Nilfisk bags are a bargain at Screwfix. I got four dry bags and one wet one for £4.95.

Back