Any interest in Sorby Pro Edge group buy on belts from BND??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inkyblue

Established Member
Reaction score
Just gauging interest if anyone is interested in a group buy on some Trizact belts from BND? Am looking for some higher grit polishing belts, but they only sell them in packs of 6. I'm interested in 600, 1000 and 2000 grit. They work out just over £5 a belt, which is a significant saving over the Sorby ones. OK, let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks, Terry.

i swallowed the cost and bought a load a while back
when they are gone then yes i would be interested as i use 2 machines

Steve

I would be interested but I do not know how we would get together to collect the belts as its a long trip from Inverness if we can figure something out with postage I am in.

Hi Bigbob. That's the general idea. Members forward their order needs to one coordinator who places the combined order and also receives the goods and funds from everyone. Said coordinator then sends each persons belts to them. In other words one person acts as hub for funds and distribution which is by post. Last time we paid by PayPal gift so it's cost neutral for everyone beyond the actual cost of belts and postage

Yes Bigbob, I'm happy to do the co-ordination. Let me know what belts you are after, as I said I'm looking at 600, 1000 and 2000 grits

Hi Inkyblue would be interested in 600 I use these belts for sharpening roughing gouges and skews I still use the Paul Sellers method for planes and chisels are you are using the proedge for these?

Back