Another online mapping service ...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gidon,

It's interesting how this site differs from Google. It seems to load slower than Google Earth but that may just be the way the tiling is done. The pictures of my area are a couple of years more up to date than Google. The Birds eye view is especially different. Also, if you rotate the compass, they use different photos! My north facing Bird's eye is autumn or summer. the west facing ones are winter.

Thanks for the link.

edit: There's an "aerial" and "road" option above the arrows.

Cor!! Fascinating. I can put a date on the pictures of my place as well....taken around 6 years ago! No laurel hedge, no outbuilding aka workshop...great resolution.

And although birds eye isn't available at the new house the old one was done in the last 12 months.

Adam

I had only blurred tiles from Google and have 1:25,000 aerial maps of the South West from Memory Map. But these are much much better - you had to pay for this sort of resolution not long ago ...

Chris - it is pretty slow - I put it down to my slooow 512k link ... I do like the way you can add pushpins too and save them.

Cheers

Gidon

Is local live broken? Trying to look at some aerial photos's and it keeps asking me What and Where. I can get a Where Ok (put the place name in) but have nothing to enter in What.

Latest posts

Back