Another oddball one!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
I have almost finished this ready to fit.
Dogcrate.jpg

It will fit into a kitchen along one wall and house two dogs! The book case is just to fill out space behind the door. I do get some strange requests, :roll: still it's all work. :D

Seems like it'd be nicer for pooch than a metal cage. (It's pretty much a given that's the alternative with someone who clearly crates their dogs.)

Looking good Mailee - I'm surprised you didnt use wane edge boards and leave the Bark on - sorry I don't want to lead others into daft comments - anyway must say you work is real Pedigree chum!! :mrgreen:

Ha, ha. Well Rog I didn't want to make a woof job of it. :lol: Oh yeah chems, it's actually the counter in a Korean take away. :lol:

Leaving all these excellent woof jokes aside, what's the construction of it then, is it veneered boards? Will it be scribed up to the wall?

Yes it is made out of AWO veneered boards with solid doors of course and it will be scribed into the walls at each side. The biggest problem was the worktop which I had to join to make up the 900mm depth. It was a right pig to line up the joint. I thought about using a breakfast bar top but would still have to have a join as it has two moulded edges.

Well done M, I think it ought to be put through Crufts somehow, if you got their SAP think of the business that would follow. :wink: :lol:

Latest posts

Back