Another golf joke

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wellywood

Established Member
Reaction score
Hope I get away with this...

A golf pro walks out of the clubhouse one fine morning and spots a young bloke just about to tee-off. The pro, feeling generous, asks the youngster if he'd like him to go round with him and the youngster agrees.
Round they go and the young feller beats the pro hands-down.
Next morning the pro sees the same young bloke about to tee-off and sees he's using a set of left-handed clubs. Determined on revenge, he offers to go round with him again. Once more, the youngster plays him off the course.
As they are walking back to clubhouse, the pro is shaking his head sadly.
"I don't know," he says. "I've been a pro for sixteen years and yesterday you beat me right-handed and today you beat me left-handed. How do you do it?"
The kid tells him that golf just comes naturally to him so he tries to handicap himself. Some days playing right-handed, some days left.
"So how do you decide which clubs you're going to use any particular day?" asks the pro.
"Easy," says the kid. "I just look at the girlfriend when I wake up in the morning. If she's laying on her right-side I play right, if she's on her left-side I play left."
They walk on a bit further and the pro asks, "What if she's laying on her back?"
"Well," says the kid. "I don't play golf every day."

Back