Announcement - All the pictures are back

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niki

Established Member
Reaction score
Good morning friends

After a "Marathon" of 3 days, I re-loaded all the old posts Jigs/Fixtures/Aids pictures except, some furniture pictures that I'll reload later.

If you will not see the pics on a few posts, you will see the reason printed in Bold text. Normally because of newer version (with link to the new one), safety or, I just don't have the pics anymore...

Only now I realized that it was some 60 posts...so, when you will not have nothing else to do, you can go through...

I would strongly recommend that you "copy" the pics that you want for later reference because, if my Photobucket album will "disappear" again...
no way that I'm going to repeat this crazy "re-loading"...:):):)

Best Regards
niki

Hi Niki - thanks for going to the effort of doing all that work - it is much appreciated.

Steve

Thanks Niki - I should print off all your posts, ring-bind them and keep them in the shed for when I need them.

Cheers!!

Thank you so much for your kind replies

Well, that was a "work" but also a pleasure.
Knowing that some of you want to see the pictures gave me good feeling.

When I was going through the 9 pages of the "search", I could not believe that I posted so much but, there it was...in colors...

Thank you all for your kind replies and compliments not only to this post but to all the posts since I joined the forum that encouraged me to post more and more (even if the idea was bad or dangerous :) )

Thanks again mates
niki

Latest posts

Back