An interesting thought?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doctored, in real life the door is further to the left (no pun intended).

May be doctored, but it's still funny.

I don't see why ALL of the UK shouldn't be involved in the vote.

Years ago I worked for Northgate Hire and they had a huge fleet of vans sign written for Babcock.....
Unfortunately the way it had been done meant that when the side door was open, the 'bab' was hidden.
It was a few weeks later when the photos got to the MD. They were soon re-written.

An unfortunate c#ck up by the sign writers (pun intended)

Mr_P":3simov9y said:
I think it is real. I found a photo on line of one of the locos with the signwriting in exactly that position with respect to one of the doors. There are various locos in that livery, with doors in different places.

I'm not sure the poster is real, mind. :)

The irony is that it was a Scotsman, James 1st who enacted the union. Now a Scotsman wants to tear it apart again.
There is nothing as fickle as a Politician with an eye on new feather bed to lie in

Eric The Viking":1rhq9sog said:
Mr_P":1rhq9sog said:
I think it is real. I found a photo on line of one of the locos with the signwriting in exactly that position with respect to one of the doors. There are various locos in that livery, with doors in different places.

I'm not sure the poster is real, mind. :)

I've now found three versions of this picture A.Salmond,, A.Darling and blank with just lying Scotsman.

Best match is this model, so guess that's based on a real train. So I'm wrong :oops: dohhhh

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hornby-R3133- ... 1095538895

It shouldn't be allowed anyway, The Flying Scotsman is green and steam powered.

Back