Ally Pally Show Thoughts...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Woodmex/W8.

Unless they'vechanged it, this is a trade only show, but how they actually monitor who is and who isn't trade I'm not sure.
I'm on their database through my job.

Hope this helps
Andy

Woodmex doesn't include much (if any) hand toolage, does it?

brianhabby":rulgtxqw said:
I just went to the main site for Woodmex, which is apparently called W8 this year.

Anyway, I can't find out how to register for the show, registration on the website just seems to be for their email newsletter and I already get far too many of those.

regards

brian

Brian,
Your a little early for W8 registration as there still finalizing the details.

I posted on this show late last year on the forum (can't find it now) but anyway the good news is that Woodmex Aka W6, (now W8 ) is joining forces with InterBuild which is another big trade show, they are going to share adjoining halls at the NEC, which is going to make a great day out imho.

W8 (WoodMex, W6. I wish they would stop changing the bl%%dy name) is a Free entry trade show & the last 2 shows it's been Free car parking as well :D :D, they usually get one of the large companies to sponsor it.

Ah ha here it is HERE

andy king":51g2rrp4 said:
Re: Woodmex/W8.

Unless they'vechanged it, this is a trade only show, but how they actually monitor who is and who isn't trade I'm not sure.
I'm on their database through my job.

Hope this helps
Andy

Andy,
It's mainly an online registration, you just declare who you are, what you do and your address details etc and hey presto the entry pass arrives in the post.

ProShop":2f8nsoes said:
brianhabby":2f8nsoes said:
I just went to the main site for Woodmex, which is apparently called W8 this year.

Anyway, I can't find out how to register for the show, registration on the website just seems to be for their email newsletter and I already get far too many of those.

regards

brian

Brian,
Your a little early for W8 registration as there still finalizing the details.

I sent an email to the organisers and have just received a reply. You're right ProShop, I'm a bit early. they say they will let me know when I can register, so I'll watch out for that.

regards

Brian

There is one quality show in the UK and that is The Great Northern at Harrogate in november. If you do not do shows, go to that, there are a diversity of stalls, everyone is friendly and they are willing to do deals. Happen that is the way of we northern folk, honest and true to give us our due.

Hmmm..........maybe.
Be at both Yandles shows (April and September), West Dean College in May and Westonbirt for four days in August.
Philly :D

Latest posts

Back