UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limburger

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was watching this forum for a while now and wanted to share my build so made a topic I totally missed this section 🤦‍♂️. So I thought it would be the correct thing to do now.

I live in the south of the Netherlands and i'm 27 years old, 1,5 years ago I got an oppertunity to buy a house across the street and with current house prices going up I jumped on it and I was able to buy the place. It was trashed and overgrown. I removed all the green and started to think about how my new shop should be like. After some (alot) of Google Sketchup hours I got a design that I liked and started counting the peso's. Since i'm alone and paying everything the build wouldn't be finished in a hurry. Also I really like to over complicate things and build them my self, these things often do take alot of thinking measering and most of the time some money :).
If you like to see what i'm building a link is in my signature.
Most of my work would be in metal because I have most of the metal working tools already.

I started school in construction as a carpenter, when I desided to be a furniture woodworker I did that for 2 years at school but really feld it wasn't for me. Made the switch to mechanics, found a place that would take me on and let me go to school for it. Was a forklift mechanic for 4,5 years and after that I stayed within the company but switched to an other section as agriculture mechanic and had 4 more years of school. Now I nearly work 10 years at that place and absolutly love my work I mostly work on Fendt tractors, this would be work in a deticated workshop or onsite with a service van. We do allot of irragation machines so in the summer time when its hot and dry we run 150% to help the farmers with their irrigation equipment to water down their crops.
Currently my hobby project USA pickup is at a standstil because i'm building a new home for it, but that will be the first thing in when the shop is done.

Front of the garage, just finished brick work.
AM-JKLUf6phrbgDYmYzrKqnunAgrhPjkhn7cAf-ervtOwKdw36NdEEtv-J_ng9ldnxqPHhYXSk8kccruVSwthg-KTWjjy37oACnB02cEF87x_gG2uq21v0QwJZ0ieYaeQfLRD-UHatkDmRaFT8k_NDGvDVWH=w1250-h937-no

My 53 Ford pickup:
ZDwtVDiyyM3xOp0C6wAeFPS-AcT_a78a3cAfHIb5bsEbMDnp8-Hkis77-rdzdtJvMVTM-VWVvPI6UlZIELFMuWY30DT3e9s0MdQvJcLIhqZPBUWzqATfJ9o73MgqPS2cIDTYgrVQFraWXYmpMjPd77hiIrnHQZW5_Hl46dYsOnX-275GoU-t-OxVBJgognfDGebukdwO_dmjNvdg_mrEGy7T4uEwrrKlfPh-vCpPxfZtyB6d6LrKcy4IayDcW7aMbZ9whrlZ8QVW1Ik45c801ueH9QgzNAvTVePQT-qcWy7KB7uDomvMgay03Qzz9cWvhikvMC4KtRXbI_BR08z5qJfDnDXgjuOu6kzvDWed9dMM2MbMWQYUmIdm5hi9qOa-y6hENp9mzd5E8W3Vpufiu-nBwyMl_5lBYo2o8ccOgwBspzYL9RchkZLObUlOps5A-ni2skVyYU4jCnmqtfFVWoyzdb7UxSIfVa0BGrtLxTulDdkgI3Xf5hemsY5oX7JlCqraNO6zp88nLQCJ8PN0MmWR_QNvxQkXVNRGckny5fHhkfe4W_JBGom-P7bqr_HJzox5Am656J4dfm2bkRLGSa3xZHx75xXCCmyItEuqCuQb70eoxCq0K-kDpM2sl65F87i6PF9hC_fpP__AQeFmPUDnRaffnbJm6foPN3AKJMxQQW4_VztcOsHrDzVSQ7ML4YrUVLy7QndYOE8kXd-n46qV=w1250-h937-no

I'm constantly updating my build topic until i'm coughtup to were i'm now with the shop.

Thx

Last edited:
Back